Friday, July 24, 2015

How do you get student's attention?

As a teacher, it is so important to establish routines the first part of the school year.  Part of establishing routines are ways to get your student's attention.  In the past, I used call backs when I taught elementary school.   Since I am heading back to elementary school this fall, it's time for me to start thinking about which one(s) I plan to use this year.  

Here are some I have heard or thought about:

Duck, Duck...  Goose
Hey Class... YES
Hi Ho! Hi Ho! ....It's Off to Work We GO!
Red Robin... YUM!
Everybody ROCK... Everybody ROLL!
Can I get a.... Whoop, Whoop!
Are you ready kids? ... Aye, Aye Captain
Meanwhile.... Back at the Ranch
Holy Moly...Guacamole
Hocus Pocus...Time to Focus!
Hocus Pocus... Everybody Focus!
Zip, Zip, Zap...We are all that!
All Set... You Bet!
Class... YES

What do you use???


No comments:

Post a Comment