Thursday, May 28, 2015

It's Almost Summer Break!

Where did the school year go?  
It seems like yesterday we were just heading back from our last summer break!

As we head into this break, I want to share 5 things I was most grateful this year:

  1. Being able to share my love of books every day with students.  Seeing their excitement when they are able to get lost in a book or read a book they thought was too hard for them!  
  2. I am grateful that I work in such an amazing building with some talented teachers.  Being able to share ideas with them, laugh with them and spend time with them makes me smile.
  3. Turning a non-reader into a reader melts my heart!
  4. I am so happy that I tried so many new technology resources this year!  What an enhancement they made to my daily lessons.
  5. I feel so lucky to work with such an amazing community of parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment